We help our customers modernize software application delivery to the cutting edge with Infrastructure as Code, containers, and private/public Cloud Computing. Today the majority of IT landscapes consist of static instances on Windows and Linux servers, with dependencies towards core applications still running on legacy hardware. At ICG we employ the experts that turn these old landscapes into an efficient and secure software delivery machine.
Together with Driven By Data, Innovation Capacity Group form a corporate group that combines our knowledge.
At Driven by Data, data is king and facts are unquestionable. We are a knowledge company active within the fields of operational intelligence, cybersecurity, and event-driven automation. Leveraging our expertise in these domains, we guide and advise our customers in their journey to become data-driven.
We are looking for a new colleague with experience from large corporations or authorities. You have a solid understanding of everything from networking to operating systems.
Besides the technical skills, you need to be an established consultant used to working in large-scale IT environments.
In this position, you will be teaming up with one of our seniors and over the coming years become a world-class Data Analysis and Cyber Security Expert.
- Tensorflow, Keras, Jupyter m.fl.
- Log and data tools such as ELK, Splunk, LogRythm or LogPoint
- Time-series databases such as InfluxDB, Prometheus, Timestream or Druid
- Python or other programming languages
- Linux and Unix experience
- Apache Airflow, Spark, Kafka, and/or Nifi
Experience in Machine Learning, Data Engineering, or Data Science is a plus.
What we offer you
We focus on the people. We aim to be the best Consultant Employer there is. Money and company growth are secondary to staff happiness, education, and knowledge sharing. We are built on a solid foundation of knowledge, sharing, and fun at work.
We expect all employees to be part of this culture.
- Ask questions and be hungry for more knowledge
- Hold seminars and attend national and international conferences
- Arrange and take part in spontaneous activities
- Come with us on our yearly international trips
- Participation in our competence jam sessions, conferences, and trips