For most organizations involved with software development, IT systems get increasingly integrated and complex. As a result, bottlenecks related to development teams getting representative environments on-demand, and with cross-systems consistent test data are getting more evident.
A full-scale TDM-solution covers not just the techniques for synthetic generation of fictitious data from a data generation model or masking of production data. There are often other pieces that need to fit into the puzzle to be able to meet test data needs.
- Automated cross-systems data masking from production for test and development needs.
- Data subsetting to extract, limit, clone and delete records of data. With maintained referential integrity and logical dependencies between different sources.
- Maintenance of data generation models for fabrication of fictitious data.
- Speed in on-demand provisioning and delivery with virtual data pipelines or data pods, without consuming unnecessary vast volumes of storage.
- Simulation of external online dependencies with response data that correlates, through mocking/stubbing or Service Virtualization.
- Cross-platform and cross-systems search tools for finding the right test data.
In order to effectively manage test data, you need a wide array of skills. The skills range all the way from networking to databases and legislation. We are looking for a consultant that can manage and lead our customers all the way from proof of concept to implementation and handover.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent experience
- Sufficient technical knowledge, e.g., networking, architecture, cloud computing, databases, software development, and data masking
- Systems integration and ETL experience
Experience from DevOps and agile development is a plus
- GDPR, PuL, and other legal requirements
- Programming and scripting
- Solid background and skills in SQL and other query languages
- Excellent communication skills across all organization levels, including senior management (both business and IT)
What we offer you
We offer you a dedicated management team, with a solid engineering and software development background. We are all part of the delivery and still active as consultants. This means that we have a better understanding of both our customer's unique situation and your situation as an employed consultant. Basically, we are a company by knowledge workers for knowledge workers, built on a foundation of knowledge, empathy, sharing, and fun.
We expect all employees to be part of this culture.
- Willing to always learn something new and set knowledge into practice
- Participation in our competence jam sessions, conferences, and trips
- Willing to share, and spread positive energy.
Many of today's IT landscapes are a diverse mix of legacy infrastructure and modern architecture. At ICG we employ experts to enable high-performing software delivery.