Test Data Management Lead
We usually respond within a week
For most organizations involved with software development, IT systems get increasingly integrated and complex. As a result, bottlenecks related to development teams getting representative environments on-demand, and with cross-systems consistent test data are getting more evident.
A full-scale TDM-solution covers not just the techniques for synthetic generation of fictitious data from a data generation model or masking of production data. There are often other pieces that need to fit into the puzzle to be able to meet test data needs.
- Automated cross-systems data masking from production for test and development needs.
- Data subsetting to extract, limit, clone and delete records of data. With maintained referential integrity and logical dependencies between different sources.
- Maintenance of data generation models for fabrication of fictitious data.
- Speed in on-demand provisioning and delivery with virtual data pipelines or data pods, without consuming unnecessary vast volumes of storage.
- Simulation of external online dependencies with response data that correlates, through mocking/stubbing or Service Virtualization.
- Cross-platform and cross-systems search tools for finding the right test data.
In order to effectively manage test data, you need a wide array of skills. The skills range all the way from networking to databases and legislation. We are looking for a consultant that can manage and lead our customers all the way from proof of concept to implementation and handover.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent experience
- Sufficient technical knowledge, e.g., networking, architecture, cloud computing, databases, software development, and data masking
- Systems integration and ETL experience
- Experience from DevOps and agile development is a plus
- GDPR, PuL, and other legal requirements
- Programming and scripting
- Solid background and skills in SQL and other query languages
- Excellent communication skills across all organization levels, including senior management (both business and IT)
What we offer you
We offer you a dedicated management team, with a solid engineering and software development background. We are all part of the delivery and still active as consultants. This means that we have a better understanding of both our customer's unique situation and your situation as an employed consultant. Basically, we are a company by knowledge workers for knowledge workers, built on a foundation of knowledge, empathy, sharing, and fun.
We expect all employees to be part of this culture.
- Willing to always learn something new and set knowledge into practice
- Participation in our competence jam sessions, conferences, and trips
- Willing to share, and spread positive energy.
Many of today's IT landscapes are a diverse mix of legacy infrastructure and modern architecture. At ICG we employ experts to enable high-performing software delivery.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
We are all passionate about obtaining and sharing the latest knowledge as well as helping our clients develop their business and achieve high-performing IT.
When we as consultants evolve and care for each other, the business in which we operate will grow as well.
Test Data Management Lead
Loading application form
Already working at Innovation Capacity Group Nordic?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.